How To Heal Yourself Workshops
The Total Release Experience® Programme
You can heal yourself! You just need to learn how!
Our Standard Workshop Price: only £125 fully inclusive.
(Prices may vary dependent on location and venue.)
For advanced bookings you can reserve your space with £30 deposit and pay the rest nearer the event.(Discretionary concessions are available, please contact us before booking). To Purchase and Reserve your space, please view our Workshops below.
TRE UK® Kent Workshop – 30th April 2019
April 29 @ 11:00 am - 4:15 pm
How To Heal Yourself from Past Stress, Anxiety and Trauma and Build Resilience for your Future in Kent
Heal Yourself With The Total Release Experience® (TRE). Lear our unique 5 Step Programme and Discover Your Natural Ability to Release from the Effects of Stress, Anxiety and Trauma Enhancing your Physical, Mental and Emotional Health.
You can heal yourself from anxiety. You will find like so many others that you can improve your health. You will notice change very quickly as you reduce the effects of past stress and trauma leading to profound improvements in your physical, mental and emotional health.
In our special Workshops you learn everything you need to know to be confident and comfortable to continue with your TRE practice which will become life-changing for you. You will be guided, empowered and have our support as you continue your healing journey.
We look forward to sharing the Total Release Experience® at the TRE UK® TRE Kent Workshop at this lovely location on Dover seafront. This workshop is easily accessible from Thanet, Canterbury, Medway, Tonbridge and Shepway. You will learn how you can physically release from your past and begin the healing process and building Resilience for your future in a safe and supported environment.
- If you are dealing with work stress, grief, physical, emotional pain, have faced trauma in your life then this Workshop will be life-changing for you as you learn to release. If you want to release and heal from the debilitating symptoms of stress, tension, anxiety and trauma-related health problems, this Workshop is for you.
We teach you how you can take control of your own well-being with this powerful self-help practice to free you from the symptoms of stress and anxiety. A profound treatment for PTSD.
- At this Workshop we teach you:
- The background to our technique.
- The physiology behind the process and why it is a safe and natural way to heal the body from held tensions and anxieties.
- The process through practical sessions.
- The benefits that can come from regular practice.
- How to manage your home practice.
You will leave this TRE UK® Workshop:
- With a clear understanding of How You Can Heal Yourself.
- Feeling Confident and Comfortable with the Process of Healing Yourself
- Be able to manage this self-help practice with all the resources you will need.
- Feeling Empowered, Healthier, Motivated, Hopeful and Inspired as You start to Change Your Life
At the TRE UK® Kent Workshop you will receive:
- All the information you need through our sound education and take home resources.
- Guided sessions empowering you to continue your own self-healing.
- You will hear Inspirational stories of how this practice has made a difference, giving you confidence in your own healing ability.
- Quickly become aware of the challenges that self-healing brings knowing you have our support whenever you might need it.
- We provide hot drinks and light refreshment.
We continue our programme with free ongoing support for you long after the Workshop.
See google maps below.
Your place at this life-changing 5-hour workshop is
Teenagers (15-19 year olds): £75.00
If you wish to freshen your understanding and enjoy the group experience of this powerful practice for all TRE UK® clients:
Returners Only £87.00
There are only a limited number of places available
Limited concession available – please call.
‘An emotional and overwhelming experience that I would recommend to anyone who has or is experiencing any mental health issues. A tool that I feel will help me take control where mental health authorities with NHS have failed due to lack of resources/funding’.
‘Very informative and in a nice relaxing environment. Caroline was very helpful and caring in her approach and the theory behind the process was very well explained’.