The TRE for Grief
The practice of the TRE for grief can be a great support to you if your mental health is challenged as you struggle to cope with life following your loss.
A loss is not exclusive to the death of a loved one..
but also from other life situations such as:
- Loss of a job, friend, pet, health or home.
- Losing a baby through miscarriage.
- Loss of a partner or spouse through breakup or divorce.
- Coping with retirement or dealing with a loved one’s serious illness.
- Dealing with financial loss or having our dreams shattered.
The Total Release Experience programme will empower you to help you rebuild confidence and give you coping mechanisms for rebuilding from your loss.