The Total Release Experience®
...... natural stress release for all the family
TRE UK®Programme for Wellbeing
- The TRE UK® Programme is a simple yet effective process that allows the activation of neurogenic muscle tremors from the body's core. A simple, empowering, powerful self-help practice to learn and promises to be one of the most effective tools you will discover for self-healing. Just as animals tremor to release stress, so can humans. Tremoring is innate to all of us. TRE UK® teaches the practice in a safe and supported environment. Our clients are empowered to make the Total Release Experience® part of their routine to keep self-regulating for continuous healing. To heal from the past and build resilience.
Did you realise that trapped energy from stress, tension, and anxiety can result in illness, dramatically affecting your life, work, and play?
Stress, Tension, and Anxiety accumulated from everyday life circumstances, and the more traumatic events over time can and often do make you ill. Symptoms include Anxiety and Depression, increased emotional reactions, lack of concentration or focus, back, hip, neck or shoulder pain and affect behaviour. This can create a downward spiral leading to deeper anxieties that can impact your well-being on a physical and psychological level. If unchecked, you risk relationships being destroyed, careers failing, and unfulfilled dreams.
We teach you the practice, tailored to your needs and physical ability, giving guidance and support as the body releases through the natural release process. At TRE UK®, we want you to know that you have our full support should it be needed at any time as you learn the practice with us.
Why not read some of our many shared stories.
'Keep an open mind, prioritise yourself, make time and commit to the process!'
'I have suffered from back pain, sometimes chronic, since an injury at work in 2003. From my very first session, I experienced an "unlocking" sensation and release of tension that was utterly unexpected but has been long-lasting and feels sustainable.'
'If you've lost who you are and you're losing the will of trying with conventional methods, this could be your answer!'
Coping Strategy For Men
Stages of life bring different phases in health and well-being too for men. The pressures of work, relationships, finances, parenting and all the other expectations you may feel under pressure to deliver. Stree, overwhelm or trauma, all fill your BUCKET, then the problems begin. Men are impacted by menopause too, you will find more about that in this article.
We work with some of the toughest men, but no matter what you do in life your only human. Your stress BUCKET fills as everyone's does. One BUCKET management strategy is to 'get by' doing what gives you a feel-good factor. That might be drinking, drugs, smoking, overexercise, eating, gambling or any other OCD behaviour. The problem with getting hooked into whatever it is you might feel better in the short term, but they keep repeating the pattern and then you are left with addiction to deal with too.
One common 'get by' strategy we hear of a lot from men is the concerns that have over the use of technology.
“Understanding Screen Addiction and Responsible Digital Use” offers lots of valuable information such as:
- * How technology use has changed over the years (72% of adults now consider smartphonestheirmos
* The impact of COVID-19 on screen time use and digital behaviours (smartphone usage in the UK surged by 30% during lockdown)
* Understanding screen addictions and how our devices affect our brains and change our behaviours (e.g. dopamine-driven reward loops)
* Helpful tips and useful advice for tackling device addiction, managing gadget and internet use, and creating healthier digital habits.