The TRE UK™ Workshops are an opportunity for you to learn the Total Release Experience technique in a safe and supported environment.
You will learn:
- The background to the technique.
- The physiology behind the process and why it is a safe and natural way to heal the body from held tensions and anxieties.
- The process through two practical sessions.
- The benefits that can come from regular practice.
- How to manage your home practice.
You will receive:
- Relevant materials.
- Drinks and light refreshments.
- Full support during and after your practice.
This Workshop is to be held at The Kenn Centre, Exeter Road, Kennford, Exeter, EX6 7UE
Time: 11:00 – 16:00
Cost: £80:00 Discretionary Concessions are available.
This venue is easily accessible. Just minutes from the M5 junction 31. Close to A30 and A380 located off the A38 at Kennford, near Exeter.
The Kenn Centre is situated off the A38 (Exeter to Plymouth road) in the village of Kennford. The Centre is clearly signposted once you arrive in the village and free parking for 40 cars is available close to the main entrance.
You can travel from Exeter on the Stagecoach X46 service (Exeter – Paignton) or Dartline 366 service both of which can be caught at the Exeter Bus Station. The X46 stop is at the opposite end of the village to the Kenn Centre which is within walking distance.
You can travel to either Exeter Central or Exeter St Davids stations. There are direct train links between London (Paddington on First Gt Western service or Waterloo on Stagecoach trains). By car from either station to the Centre is about 20 minutes.
Addtional up to date travel information can be found on Stagecoach Buses, Traveline South West, National Rail.
There is parking at the venue.